The Imaging facility at C-CAMP provides researchers with access to high-end platform technologies in the Imaging space. Through C-CAMP, these technologies are also being made available to industry and commercial entities.
The facility houses state-of-the-art imaging equipment to allow researchers to observe nano-scale architecture and phenomena in living systems.
Imaging Stations available at C-CAMP
1. LSM 5 LIVE Duo Scan Confocal Microscope- Carl ZEISS
2. LSM 510 meta confocal microscope with multiphoton laser-Carl ZEISS
3. LSM 510 meta confocal microscope with 405 laser-Carl ZEISS
4. FV1000 Confocal Microscope with Simultaneous Scanner-Olympus
5. Yokagawa Spinning Disc Confocal Microscope-Andor & Olympus
6. FV1000 Confocal Microscope-Olympus
7. Zoom Stereo Microscope SZX16-Olympus
8. Macro Zoom Microscope MVX10-Olympus
9. Tecnai G2 Spirit BioTWIN - Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM)
We offer a 3-tier services depending on an individual's requirements:
A. Instrumentation Access (requires a certified user)
B. Operator-assisted (in-house operator)
C. Expert-assisted (in-house expertise)
Dr. H. Krishnamurthy
Before availing our services, please read our Data Storage and Access Policy by clicking here
To avail the services of confocal imaging or TEM, please write to services [at] ccamp.res.in
For more information on our training programs offered, please write into training [at] ccamp.res.in.
Note: For assisted analysis call the facility at least 72 hours before you schedule an appointment. Users cannot cancel an appointment less than 24 hours in advance. All appointments are made on a first-come, first-served basis, with the faculty given scheduling priority.