Workshop in Mass Spectrometry-based Metabolomics
This workshop is designed to cover basic principles of liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry and their application to Metabolomics workflows. Metabolomics includes the study of biological molecules with masses typically less than 1500Da. The course will provide an insight into the two main approaches followed, namely targeted and untargeted Metabolomics.
- Introduction to Basic Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry.
- Quantitative Metabolomics using Stable-Isotope Dilution.
- Metabolite Profiling and Comparative Metabolomics using High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry.
- Sample Preparation for LC-MS.
- LC-MS Method Development and Data Acquisition.
- Data Analysis for Quantitative and Profiling Workflows.
- Introduction to Fragmentation Library Search for Compound Identification.
- Basic Introduction to Multivariate Analysis.
There is a course fee associated with the program, as per details below:
Academia: 17,700.00 ₹ incl. GST
Startups: 24,780.00 ₹ incl. GST
Industry: 35,400.00 ₹ incl. GST
You can either wire transfer the fee to our account (details will be sent to you) or send us a multi-city cheque/DD in favour of "Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms" payable at Bangalore.
To confirm your participation, please remit the Course Fee* and fill up the participation form at the link below:
For more information, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that seats are limited and your participation will be confirmed on ‘First come first served’ basis. Should we not be able to accommodate you in this course we will keep your application waitlisted and will give you priority in the next course.