Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Workshop
The course is intended to cover introductory proteomics, applicable protocols and technologies through comprehensive, hands-on-training of the various proteomics workflows. This course will have equipped the users with the knowledge where they have a solid understanding of the proteomics workflows and they could apply the gained knowledge to their research.
- Introduction to Basic Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
- Introduction to Basic Proteomics and Quantitative Proteomic Strategies such as Label-Free and Labelled Proteomics (SILAC, iTRAQ)
- Importance of Experimental Design in Proteomics and Reporting Guidelines
- Preparing Samples for Mass Spectrometry
- LC-MS Method Development and Data Acquisition
- Basics for Database Search Algorithms
- Proteomics Data analysis (Label-Free and SILAC)
There is a course fee associated with the program, as per details below:
Academia: 17,700.00 ₹ incl. GST
Startups: 24,780.00 ₹ incl. GST
Industry: 35,400.00 ₹ incl. GST
You can either wire transfer the fee to our account (details will be sent to you) or send us a multi-city cheque/DD in favour of "Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms" payable at Bangalore.
To confirm your participation, please remit the Course Fee* and write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly use the following link to register for this course:
For more information you can write to same email.
Kindly note that seats are limited and your participation will be confirmed on ‘First come first served’ basis. Should we not be able to accommodate you in this course we will keep your application waitlisted and will give you priority in the next course.