CCAMP-InDx Centres of Excellence
C-CAMP InDx achieved its mission for indigenizing high-quality diagnostics for SARS CoV2 through effective collaborations with Centres of Excellence that draw and leverage the best expertise and capabilities available in the country. In the first phase of the program, close to 100 CoE projects were completed for member organizations.
The C-CAMP InDx CoEs operate out of leading research institutes in the country and are led by highly accomplished senior researchers bringing together deep subject matter expertise, academic excellence, and state-of-the-art cutting-edge technology capabilities.
Aligning to the program’s expanded mission as National Diagnostics Catapult, concerted efforts are ongoing to offer a comprehensive suite of end-to-end offerings on quality, validations (analytical, clinical, environmental), and scale-up process technologies for both clinical diagnostics as well as for environmental surveillance.
A network of Clinical Validation Centres is being established to leverage deep expertise, infrastructure & capabilities with country’s premier medical centres & hospitals.
The CoEs are key drivers to:
- Enhance quality for indigenously manufactured reagents, components, critical raw materials and diagnostic kits
- Evaluate interchangeability of reagents, components, and critical raw materials from indigenous sources
- Adopt best practices in quality and manufacturing to meet global standards
- Offer scale-up process technologies
- Support clinical validation of diagnostic kits
To avail the above services, write to us at indx-support[at]ccamp.res.in