The Novel Technology:
The invention discloses a method of generating a wavelength stabilized optical signal by operating a mode-locked fiber laser (MLL).
- To use as an add-on to a microscopy imaging system
- To use in systems such as LIDAR and for THz generation for re-optimization
- To use in any system to synchronize optical pulses of high peak power
- To generate high power optical pulses with sub-nanosecond pulse width
- Lasers are compact, convenient and easy to maintain
- Less heating issues
- No damage to samples
The technology is in early stage of development and currently seeking commercial partners for technology collaboration/development/licensing.
Principal Investigator(s): Dr. Anil Prabhakar, IITM and Prof. Satyajit Mayor, NCBS
Invention ID: CMP-036
IP Status: Patent Pending
Jurisdictions: India (IN), PCT filed
For more details, please write to:
techtransfer @ ccamp.res.in