C-CAMP AMR Quest 2020
Call for applications closed!!!
Objective of the Quest
To Identify and reward innovative ideas and solutions in the AMR domain and present opportunities for development and commercialization of these.
Scope of Application
The Antimicrobial Resistance Quest 2020 is inviting applications in the AMR domain spanning:
- Non-traditional therapeutics including the indirect acting small molecules (virulence, potentiators, BLI combinations, etc), Direct- and indirect-acting large molecules (peptides, etc.), phage, microbiome, nucleic acid, anti-sense, Drug conjugates (ADC, other dual acting drug conjugates)
- Preventatives including vaccines, preventative antibodies and fragments, and microbiome products.
- Diagnostics including devices which can diagnose ID/AST of pathogens
- Direct acting small molecule therapeutics including new classes of drugs or new targets only
* All applications need to be related to development of products, not basic research
Exciting Rewards *
- Acceptance into 3-month C-CAMP AMR Accelerator Program and evaluation of funding opportunities by CARB-X
- Participation in any one of the following International Conferences/Programs, with all costs covered:
o iCARE, International Course on Antibiotics and Resistance, held at Institut Pasteur, Les Pensières, Annecy, France
o EU AMR Innovations Mission, UK held in England from 26 October to 30 October
o Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2020 held in Amsterdam, 18 Nov to 19 Nov
o World Health Summit, Berlin, Germany from October 25 to 27
Round 1 (Online Applications and First level Screening): C-CAMP campaign will reach out to aspiring innovators, start-ups, and students across India. A ‘Call for Applications’ will be announced through various media. Applicants will have to apply online in the prescribed format. A panel of experts from industry and academia community will review the proposals and shortlist the top 100 applications.
Round 2 (Video Conferencing Presentation Round and Shortlisting for Finale): The shortlisted applicants will be invited to make a presentation to a jury. These presentations will be held through Zoom. The jury will select the top 25 applicants in this round.
Round 3 (Finale): The selected applicants will present at C-CAMP, Bengaluru before a Grand Jury, which will select the winners of quest.
Round 1, Round 2 and Grand Finale: A review panel comprising experts from academia and industry community will review the applications. The applications will be evaluated for novelty, scientific strength, societal impact and commercialization potential.
Pre-POC: The applications will be evaluated for novelty and scientific strength
POC: The applications will be evaluated for novelty, scientific strength, impact ((including Ability to address medical needs in AMR (from WHO priority pathogen list)) and commercialization potential)) and commercialization strategy.
- Applications open: February 15, 2020
- Applications close: March 15, 2020
- External Review Round : April 22 - 30th
- Selected applicants for round 2 notified: May 13th, 2020
- Round 2 Presentations: May 25th - June 5th, 2020
- Grand finale - pitching and awards: To be announced soon.
Call for applications now closed!!!
For more details write to us amrquest[at]ccamp.res.in