Duration: 15 hours (3 days with 5 hours each day)
Requirement: Desktop/Laptops with preinstalled Fiji (https://imagej.net/Fiji/Downloads) in windows/Linux/Mac operating systems. (Preferably 8GB RAM for 3D analysis)
- Module 1: Recap of Basic image analysis concepts
- Module 2: Image Restoration
- Module 3: Advanced Segmentation techniques
- Module 4: Tracking
- Module 5: 3D Quantitative Image Analysis
- Module 6: Basics of scripting in Image Analysis
- Day1 : 5 hours
- Day2 : 5 hours
- Day3 : 5 hours
Fees are applicable. Academia: ₹2478, Startups:₹3186, Industry: 4248 (18% GST included).
Online Meeting portal login details will be shared via email for the final participants.
Kindly fill up the registration form and furnish the required details at this link: https://forms.gle/8FFEVVdoHyCzL73VA
On completion of the course you will receive an e-certificate issued by C-CAMP along with the invoice for fee payment.
You can either wire transfer the fee (details enclosed) or send us a multi-city cheque/DD in favour of "Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms" payable at Bangalore. Please include IMAGE ANALYSIS in the reference section, while making the wire transfer and upload the receipt with the registration form. You are required to share either a screen shot or actual transaction details of the payment with date and bank name.
C-CAMP banking details:
- Account name: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch Name: Indian Institute of Science ( IISc)
- Account No: 31178265307
- IFC Code: SBIN0002215
- Swift code: SBININBB425
Deadline to register and make the payment - 21st October, 2020.