Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP's mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Position : Systems Engineer (One position)
Essential Qualification: Diploma in IT/Computer Science with 60% marks from a University recognized by the AICTE.
Experience : 5 years preferably in:
- 1. Day-to-day maintenance of IT infrastructure including all IT hardware (Desktops/Laptops/ Workstation/Server hardware and peripherals etc.), operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac) and various application software (License software, etc.), file servers, CCTV installation, configuration, troubleshooting and rectification of related problem(s).
- 2. Periodic preventive maintenance, follow-up with various vendors including health check-ups of critical IT infrastructure.
- 3. Managing and troubleshooting campus LAN & WAN. This includes campus-wide wired and wireless networks, Internet connectivity, installation/configuration of switches. etc.
- 4. Candidate must have sound hands-on experience and knowledge of LINUX operating systems and servers.
- 5. Candidate must have experience and knowledge of installing, configuring, and managing analytical software and tools.
- 6. Hand's on experience on working with open-source applications along with deployment. This also includes testing multiple applications to find out which suits best for the institute.
- 7. Installation/Compilation of software in Linux/Windows/Mac