Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP's mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Check the space below for vacancies.
JOB TITLE : Job Title: Drupal/PHP Developer
BE / MCA with 60% marks from a University recognized by the AICTE.
0-2 years Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP under a LAMP environment
Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions
Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as Views, Workflow, Rules etc.,
Experience creating custom Drupal modules/themes
Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Experience in working with Linux and writing scripts in BASH/Perl/Python
Should also have knowledge in understanding Networking
Age limit : Below 30 years
This is a contractual position. Remuneration shall be based on qualification & experience.
Application must include description of previous experience (maximum 1 page) along with CV and be forwarded to email@example.com by 15th April, 2021.
Please refer to this advertisement in your subject liner. Candidates whose profile matches our requirement will be contacted directly; there shall be no communication otherwise.
Job openings at the Office Of Technology Transfer @ C-CAMP
Office of Technology Transfer @ C-CAMP established with the support of the National Biopharma Mission has the mission to move innovations and discoveries from the laboratories to the marketplace for greater societal benefit. It intends to bridge the research community to the industry and start-ups through strategically evaluating, protecting and licensing its innovations. The OTT’s aim is to sustain an ecosystem where both excellent science and entrepreneurship can complement each other and thrive. If you would like to be part of this system and wish to create an impact by catalysing knowledge transfer, please consider applying for the following positions:
Positions: (i) Senior Licensing Specialist 1
(ii) Licensing specialists 3
(iii) Innovation Manager 1
The following skills and abilities are necessary requirements for working at the OTT :
• Strong attention to detail, be able to understand the big picture and longer term goals.
• Integrity, strong business ethics and service orientation.
• Proven ability to manage a high volume workload in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities
• Officers in senior positions are expected to carry a larger caseload, perform their duties with minimal supervision, and act as a mentor to newer members of the TTO staff;
• Demonstrated initiative, ability to prioritize workload, follow up with diverse stakeholders, meet deadlines, and work productively both on an independent basis and as a collaborative member of a team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Licensing specialists and Innovation Manager will have the primary responsibility of forging linkages between the TTO and the industry and/ or Venture Capital. Primary aim is to project the TTO’s capabilities and link the TTO to clients seeking IP protection and licensing support; to secure funding and incubating start-ups within the TTO incubator ecosystem and build technology transfer opportunities within the TTO’s operational base. Some research and/or business experience and familiarity with material transfer agreements or other contracts would be a plus, as would negotiation experience. fostering strategic relationships with entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and industry partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create Licensing and IP Management opportunities for the TTO
• Work with inventors to determine technology milestones, timelines for moving technology into a commercial product.
• Negotiate various agreements, including licenses or options for intellectual property rights, and manage ongoing relationships with licensees;
• Help identify potential licensees and contacts within those companies.
• Assess market opportunities and track market trends. Convert them to in-house R&D and licensing opportunities
• Participate in outreach events to promote TTO
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Sensitize researchers and students to technology transfer and commercialization.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputed university in the biological sciences, or other science related field;
• Management degree from a reputed Business School
• At least two to four years’ technology licensing, business development, contract negotiation, or commercial assessment experience, including execution of varied business contracts;
• Working knowledge of intellectual property law, intellectual property evaluation, and contracts. Experience working collaboratively with researchers or technical staff in intellectual property matters.
The job /duties listed are only a representation of the work performed by positions generally classified under this job category and are not to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties attached to that job. Aspirants may also perform other relevant duties as assigned.
The current appointment is for 3 years and may be extended further. However, initial offer will be for 6 months and subsequent extension will depend upon the suitability and performance of the individual. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered and will not be a limiting factor for deserving candidates.
Please apply stating your qualifications, experience, current position and compensation drawn and all other relevant details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position applied for, MUST be shown in the subject line clearly. Certificates/ testimonials need not be attached now.