-- Join us to learn and understand on how to simplify multicolour flow cytometry.
Course Dates: 12 - 13 Oct, 2020
Principles of panel design:
Learn and understand:
- How to select fluorochromes for multicolor applications.
- Concepts of Spill over, Compensation and spread error.
- Concepts of Gaintration and Antibody titration
- About controls used in multicolor flow cytometry
- The CytoFLEX Resolution revolution- Exquisite sensitivity
- The DURAClone Innovations-Dry, Unitized Reagent Assays.
- The Kaluza Difference-Simplify and Speed up multicolor data analysis
- The Cytobank platform-Data to insights.
Duration: 8 hours (2 days with 4 hours each day).
Fee is applicable. Academia: ₹2301, Startups:₹2950, Industry: ₹4012 (18% GST included).
Course include online MCQ Test, multicolour panel design assignment and after completion of the course, exclusive but optional, one-on-one 30 min consultation session with the instructor.
Kindly fill up the registration form and furnish the required details on the following link: https://forms.gle/k1huThoQH8skspFe8
Online Meeting portal login details will be shared via email for the final participants.
On completion of the course you will receive an e-certificate issued jointly by C-CAMP & Beckman Coulter Life sciences along with the invoice for fee payment.
You can either wire transfer the fee (details enclosed) or send us a multi-city cheque/DD in favour of "Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms" payable at Bangalore. Please include Advance Flow Course in the reference section, while making the wire transfer and upload the receipt with the registration form. You are required to share either a screen shot or actual transaction details of the payment with date and bank name.
C-CAMP banking details:
- Account name: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch Name: Indian Institute of Science ( IISc)
- Account No: 31178265307
- IFC Code: SBIN0002215
- Swift code: SBININBB425
Deadline to register and make the payment - 10 Oct, 2020.
Kindly note that seats are limited and your participation will be confirmed on ‘First come first served’ basis.