Dates: 20th, 22nd, 24th July, 2020
Duration: 15 hours (3 days with 5 hours each day)
Requirement: Desktop/Laptops with preinstalled Fiji (https://imagej.net/Fiji/Downloads) in windows/Linux/Mac operating systems. (Preferably 8GB RAM for 3D analysis)
- Module 1: Recap of Basic image analysis concepts
- Module 2: Image Restoration
- Module 3: Advanced Segmentation techniques
- Module 4: Tracking
- Module 5: 3D Quantitative Image Analysis
- Module 6: Basics of scripting in Image Analysis
- Day1 : 5 hours
- Day2 : 5 hours
- Day3 : 5 hours
Online Meeting portal login details will be shared via email for the final participants.
Kindly fill up the registration form and furnish the required details at this link: https://forms.gle/7Nn4d98cGLE5G3kdA Registrations now closed! Thanks for your overwhelming response.
Fees are applicable. Academia: ₹2478, Startups:₹3186, Industry: 4248 (18% GST included).
You can either wire transfer the fee (details enclosed) or send us a multi-city cheque/DD in favour of "Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms" payable at Bangalore. Please include IMAGE ANALYSIS in the reference section, while making the wire transfer and upload the receipt with the registration form. You are required to share either a screen shot or actual transaction details of the payment with date and bank name.
C-CAMP banking details:
- Account name: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch Name: Indian Institute of Science ( IISc)
- Account No: 31178265307
- IFC Code: SBIN0002215
- Swift code: SBININBB425
Deadline to register and make the payment - 15 July, 2020.
Kindly note that seats are limited and your participation will be confirmed on ‘First come first served’ basis.