The Grand Finale for the C-CAMP AMR Quest 2020 will be conducted through a webinar on Friday, July 17th, 2020 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm IST.
Grand Finale Schedule
- The keynote address will be delivered by Dr Renu Swarup, Secretary to the Government of India, Department of Biotechnology, and Chairperson BIRAC
- Panel discussion on 'Fostering AMR Innovations' with leading experts from AMR sphere across India and the globe.
- Announcement of winners for the C-CAMP AMR Quest 2020
Detailed schedule in image below.
Participation is by invitation only.
A look at AMR Quest 2020 -
C-CAMP, a member of CARB-X Global Accelerator Network, launched the C-CAMP AMR Quest 2020, a one-of-its-kind awareness program on Feb 15th, 2020.
The objective was to identify and reward innovative ideas and solutions to tackle Antimicrobial Resistance and present opportunities for their development and commercialization.
The Quest attracted an overwhelming response with nearly 500 applications from all across India spanning Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Preventatives, of which 60+ applications were selected for the Secound Rounds and then 18 participants presented to the Grand Jury in the final round on 25th of June,2020.
The Grand Finale of C-CAMP AMR Quest 2020 gives winners an opportunity to:
- Attend a 3-month C-CAMP AMR Accelerator Program and evaluation of funding opportunities by CARB-X
Participation in any one of the following International Conferences/Programs, with all costs covered:
- iCARE, International Course on Antibiotics and Resistance Annecy, France
- EU-AMR Innovations Mission, UK
- Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics, Amsterdam
- World Health Summit, Berlin, Germany