Fostering path-breaking ideas in digital health for India and beyond
Digital technology is ubiquitous and is impacting every aspect of the healthcare system. India’s health system grapples with myriad challenges: a billion plus population spread over a vast and often remote geographical extent, cost constraints, and limited skilled human resources.. But these challenges offer opportunities to create large scale impact. Digital technology can be harnessed to overcome these challenges by developing solutions across the complete continuum of care, viz. screening, diagnostics, treatment, and wellbeing.
The strategic importance of Digital Health to India is clearly reflected by the launch of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) by Hon’ble Prime Minister. ABDM will help in democratization of healthcare in India as envisioned by the Ayushman Bharat (Healthy India) scheme. India’s large talent pool to build digital innovations under Atmanirbhar Bharat (Self Reliant India) initiative and a strong demand in the post ABDM era are set to usher in unprecedented growth for Digital Health in India. C-CAMP understands the relevance and potential of digital health and thus have launched the digital health platform to create large scale impact through deep tech digital health innovations.
C-CAMP’s existing Digital Health portfolio includes 70+ deeptech start-ups covering broad gamut of specialized areas such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), genomic data analysis, healthcare analytics/big data, computer assisted diagnosis, Internet of Things (IoT), Virtual & Augmented Reality, wearables, and other similar technologies.
C-CAMP’s Offering to the Startups and Investors
- Funding Support: Grant based offerings through relevant programmes by governmental and non-governmental organisations, across different stages of startups starting from the idea stage, other funding support through dedicated programmes and partnerships with angel groups, VC firms located globally.
- Acceleration & other ecosystem support: Mentorship, acceleration, advancement, incubation and other ecosystem support through dedicated programmes with govt. and non-governmental partners and organisations.
- Support for Technology Transfer and Prototype Development: Opportunities for joint development or licensing in/out of technology with/from deeptech start-ups, Medtech prototyping facility, etc.
- Early Adoption Opportunities: Synergistically bundle innovative start-up technologies with the Partner's core offerings. Offer early adoption opportunities, platforms for demos and showcases, and technology support.
- Network: Opportunities to network with ecosystem stakeholders from India and beyond through various participation in various relevant events and workshops conducted by C-CAMP.
- Access to Deeptech Digital Health Start-ups: C-CAMP has 375+ portfolio start-ups and 1000+ network across India in digital health.
- Investment Opportunities: Opportunities for investing in Indian deeptech start-ups after gaining a good understanding of their work though the activities of the Platform. Opportunities to invest in next generation deep tech technologies. Co-investment opportunities.
- Networking events: Demo days & pitch competitions to connect with the start-up founders and assess their potential. Participation in showcase of technology transfer and participation in accelerators and other programmes. Collaboration possibilities to come up with investor oriented strategic possibilities in the digital health domain.
- Tailored Investment Opportunities: Opportunities for customized investment programmes.