SEED Fund under the AIM scheme
C-CAMP has been selected by NITI AAYOG as one of the Established Incubation Centers for scale-up support and seed funding for startups under the AIM scheme. Under this scheme, CCAMP, together with private investment partners, aims to facilitate a wider base of entrepreneurs scale-up their operations. This scheme is aimed at providing capital assistance to startups with novel, innovative and disruptive technologies in all sectors of life sciences, including healthcare, medtech, agriculture, bio-energy, industrial products and processes, and nutraceuticals.
- Equity-based co-investment model where C-CAMP will invest 12.5 Lakhs in a company that can match the contribution from Private Investors.
Financial assistance for:
- Performing proof-of concept stage studies
- Prototype generation
- Scaling-up innovations
- Generating additional data or performing validation studies needed to secure next-level funding
- In selected cases, where funds can help with gap funding/next-level funding.
- Patent analysis, drafting and filing
- Market research analysis and Professional consultancy
- Enterprise building – Development of Market, Business Strategy, Business supply chain etc
- Indian Start-ups (registered under Companies Act, 2013), having at least 51% shareholders as Indian Citizens [does not include OCI or PIO] as the mandatory requirement)
- A company shall be considered as start-up
* up to 5 years from the date of its incorporation/registration
* If its turnover for any of the financial years has not exceeded Rs 25 cr, and
* If it is working towards innovation development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property
- The start-up should be working towards innovative technology/technologies and should be product oriented (not services oriented)
- The technology should be novel & there should be potential for generation of IP
- The technology should fulfill an unmet need and have an impact
- The start-ups should have a competent team in both technical & business aspects
- The technology should have a sound commercialization strategy and road map to the market
- The start-ups should have a clear understanding of the end-user/customer and market size
- The start-up should have a sound business plan and company vision
Apply at: https://rb.gy/hsrnvp by June 30th, 2021.
For any further information please contact funding at ccamp dot res dot in
Centre for Cellular And Molecular Platforms
NCBS-TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road Bangalore 560065, India
Mocxa Health Pvt Ltd
MOCXA Health, a Bengaluru Based startup is developing the world's first completely automated Video-EEG system for accurate diagnosis of seizures named 360EVS. Using advanced robotics, video and image processing, modern sensors and mobile technologies, the product 360EVS makes seizure diagnosis more accurate, automated, affordable and accessible in any environment. These technological advances also have application in other areas of neurology and medicine. Raja Aditya Kadambi, one of the co-founder, holds a Master's degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Florida – Gainesville with a background in video technologies and medical imaging. Ankita Kumari, the other co-founder, holds a MBA degree from University of Michigan – Stephen M. Ross School of Business in the field of Corporate Strategy & Finance with specialities in International Business, Strategy & Planning.
Blackfrog Technologies Pvt Ltd
Blackfrog Tech has developed EMVÓLIO- a patented rapid cooling technology for safe last-mile transport of vaccines, breast-milk, blood-serums, medications & specimens with minimal freeze-thaw cycles. They are supported by the country's leading healthcare and impact investors, including Venture Centre (NCL, Pune), BIRAC, Social Alpha, CCAMP (NITI AAYOG).
Spot Healthcare Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Spotsense is currently working towards creating simple affordable and accessible diagnostics especially in the field of pediatric medicine. Spittle, the first product by Spotsense is a diagnostic pacifier which has been developed as a platform for saliva-based screening of various neonatal health ailments. The first offering on this platform is a rapid diagnostic test for Neonatal Sepsis.
RCupe LifeSciences Pvt Ltd
RCupe Lifesciences Pvt Ltd is a Medical Device Company focused on innovative solutions in the field of critical care. The company has a interdisciplinary team which develops and markets novel devices for Indian and Global Markets. The product portfolio includes 1. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation device, a solution for patients with sudden cardiac arrest and 2. Ozyn-D Intraosseous device, a solution for difficult intravenous access. A manually-operated, fully disposable, ready-to-insert sterile intraosseous device to provide emergency vascular access.
Ubiqare Health Pvt Ltd.
Ubiqare Health Pvt Ltd is a 2 years old healthcare start-up, that pursues a vision of making healthcare ubiquitous, easily accessible, collaborative, and smart. Ubiqare Health continues to enable and deliver specialty follow-up care to patients at home with serious illnesses like cancer, stroke, respiratory disorders and other chronic ailments. Ubiqare staff, as also the staff from its partners, employ all precautions to avoid propagation of infection between the patient and the healthcare worker. During these times, it is all the more important to prevent almost all hospital visits, something that Ubiqare Health has distinguished itself in doing.
Genophe Biotech Pvt Ltd
GenoPhe is developing zebrafish platforms to screen and evaluate therapeutic potential of small molecules. Apart from this they provide services in Phenotypic screening of library of molecules and organ Toxicity Assessment.