C-CAMP has partnered with BIRAC and Act Grants to co-fund near deployment ready innovations for COVID-through the C-CAMP Covid Fund to fast track deployment and scale-up of COVID-19 innovations to mitigate the on-going pandemic.
- To fund and support the startups/entrepreneurs/innovators working in the space of COVID-19, thereby enabling them to deploy their products and facilitate towards their success in the market place.
- To promote and support innovations to mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic in India.
The grant scheme is open for Startups and Individual Entrepreneurs
Innovations can be in the following categories: screening, diagnostics, therapeutics, preventives, containment strategies, public health & other categories including but not limited to focussed technologies in
- mobile health technologies for screening and homecare,
- diagnostic kits and Point of Care tests,
- protective gear and sterilization innovations for care providers,
- digital triaging tools and risk stratifying systems,
- low cost ventilators and oxygen therapy units,
- AI systems to assist critical care,
- supply chain innovations,
- volunteerism and service innovations and
- scalable plug and play isolation units, treatment tents
- Products/services which are ready to deploy/scale
- Applicant must be incubated/willing to incubate at C-CAMP
Quantum of funding:
Grant support of up to INR 25 L per startup/entrepreneur on a milestone-based tranche release for 1 year duration.
Scope of Support:
The program offers supports for several aspects of successful deployment, including
- Pilot deployment, operational validation, and field implementation
- Scaling through industry and manufacturing partnerships
Deadline: Apr 7, 2021
For any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms, NCBS-TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore 560065, India. Phone: 91-80-67185055