Avail Grant – in – aid upto Rs. 10 lakhs for prototype development under NIDHI – PRAYAS program
Highlight: Product development is a critical stage for any entrepreneur. Without the right funding and support, your business can fail even before it gets off the ground. That's why NIDHI PRAYAS is such a valuable resource. We provide early stage funding and support to entrepreneurs who need it most. With our help, you can focus on developing your product and getting it to market.
- Early-stage funding up to 10 Lakhs
- Mentorship and guidance from industry experts
- Access to a network of potential investors and partners
- Workshops and training on key business and technical skills
- Providing a platform for faster experimentation and modify approaches in the idea to market journey.
- Workshops and training on topics such as product development, market research, and financial planning.
- Mentorship and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Access to a network of potential investors and partners.
- Support for product development and prototyping
- Assistance with business planning and strategy development
C-CAMP also offers access to a world-class innovation ecosystem that includes - Incubation, Mentorship, Networking, Funding
- Individual innovators without startup: Indian citizen, 18+ years, Lead innovator applies
- Co-founders of startups: Indian citizen, 18+ years, Startup incorporated in India, 51% equity held by Indians, <7 years old, no prior funding support, Turnover not exceeding 25L INR, IP vested with startup
- Physical product prototypes only: Technology-based ideas and innovations, Prototype completion within 18 months, Technical skills or background required, Roadmap for commercialization.
Additional terms for innovators in employment OR Students with any R&D organization OR Academic Institution :-The innovators in employment or pursuing students have to seek the NOC from their organisation or institution. The NOC should include:
- Permission to apply for PRAYAS and extending sufficient time to work on the PRAYAS project.
- Permission that IP generated would vest with the innovator
- Projects related to Pure Software development, e-Commerce, Service solutions, App based solutions.
- Funding research or student internship in Academic institutions or R& D organisations
- Submit an online application form by clicking above link
- Selected startups/individual innovators will be informed via email
- Final selection will be based on the evaluation of the application and the interview